Gemini® is an award winning twin interlocking plain tile which is suitable for pitches down to 22.5° and is available in 11 colours.
This innovative product assists both in reducing the build cost and the environmental impact of the project by lowering the amount of quarried aggregate used and haulage movement per laid m².
BENEFITS (in comparison to plain tiles)
- Only 16.3 tiles per m² (60 for plain tiles)
- Lays to 22.5° (35° for plain tiles)
- 20% labour savings on installation
- 30% reduction in weight
- 42% timber savings on roof battens
- 6% saving on roof trusses
- 40% CO2 saving in manufacture
- Full range of Dry Fix fittings available
- Kitemarked to BS EN 490
- 60 year guarantee
This download contains a Revit Project containing roof system for the Gemini Tile Range from Forticrete.
This component is created in Revit 2015 and is in line with 2015 industry standards.
The download includes the Gemini Roof Tile System in the following colours;
- Mixed Russet
- Slate Grey
- Sunrise Blend