Sterling Profile 1 is a popular and stylish looking perimeter dado system that is easy and cost effective to use. A firm favourite for many years due to its versatility, range of fittings and accessories and suitability for many different cable management installations.
· 167 x 50mm
- 3 segregated compartments
· Outer compartments can be sub-divided
· Can be fed from larger trunking systems for increased cable distribution
· Moulded single piece fittings
· Integral bend radius control in Flat Angles and Tees
· Boxes available to comply with Part M (DDA)
- Comprehensive range of flush power and data accessories
This download is contains a wall based mechanical fixture component created by Marshall Tufflex and hosted by bimstore.co.uk for the Sterling Profile 1 perimeter trunking system.
This component is created in Revit 2014 and is in line with 2015 industry standards.
rev 2 - user guide updated