Win your ticket to BIM Show Live 2017 with bimstore!
Now we’re in January, we’re edging even closer to what is set to be one of the main events of the season – BIM Show Live 2017!
BIM Show Live 2017 is coming home to Newcastle upon Tyne on 1st and 2nd February 2017 and all the speakers have now been announced. If you haven’t yet bought your ticket, do you fancy winning yourself one? If so, then read on…
To be in with a chance of winning our prize, all you have to do is run wild with your imagination and send us a BIM component that you think is worthy of joining the bimstore bimworld.
If you need a bit of inspiration – check out the bimworld section on bimstore right here. In the past we’ve had Fender Telecaster guitars, minions and even the Hogwarts Express. Anything goes, but you do need to hurry – this competition will be closing on Friday 13th January 2017.
As always, there are just a few minor rules and requirements;
- Enclose a brief paragraph on the component you have chosen to create and why.
- Your BIM Component needs to be supplied in Autodesk Revit 2014 upwards as a .rfa file (loadable families please)
- Component to include no imported blocks (sorry that’s cheating!)
- The use of additional features, tick boxes, dropdowns etc. is encouraged and may score extra points!
- A simple user guide. If you have included additional features, explain to us what they are and how they are used.
- Images and renders of the component in a scene or in a project may also score you extra points!
- We encourage trying to keep the file size down wherever possible but will not hold it against you if you have some awesome geometry that has pushed this up slightly.
- All the above to be supplied in a .zip folder to email@example.com.
One winner will be selected and notified on Monday 16th January to allow time to make arrangements to attend BIM Show Live in Newcastle.
Best of luck and we can’t wait to see what you come up with! As always if you've got any questions drop us a tweet with the hashtag #bimworldcomp
bimstore is the UK’s original BIM object library. Developed by specifiers for specifiers, we create and host high quality manufacturer specific BIM content, making it easy to browse and download the world’s best collection of BIM components. If you need any help with BIM content creation then get in touch with the bimstore team today.